Friday, June 18, 2010

The Southern Vampire series by Charlaine Harris (aka- the True Blood Books)

Ok, I think I have found all of the short stories that go with this series and have them all in order with the books. I have not yet read this series but I do watch True Blood and enjoy it so I will most likely read this series soon, but my to be read list grows almost an entire series a day as I blog stalk what everyone else is reading, lol.

  1. Dead Until Dark
  2. Living Dead in Dallas
  3. Club Dead
  4. Dead to the World  
  5. SS- "Fairy Dust" in Powers of Detection
  6. SS- "Dancers in the Dark" in Night's Edge
  7. SS- "One Word Answer" in Bite
  8. Dead as a Doornail
  9. Definitely Dead 
  10. SS- "Tacky" in My Big, Fat Supernatural Wedding
  11. All Together Dead 
  12. SS- "Dracula Night" in Many Bloody Returns
  13. From Dead to Worse  
  14. SS- "Gift Wrap" in Wolfsbane and Mistletoe 
  15. SS- "Lucky" in Unusual Suspects
  16. Dead and Gone 
  17. SS- "Bacon" in Strange Brew 
  18. SS- "The Britlingens Go To Hell" in Must Love Hellhounds
  19. A Touch of Dead- (a compilation of all the Sookie-universe short stories)
  20. SS-"Dahlia Underground" in Crimes by Moonlight
  21. Dead in the Family
  22. SS- "Two Blondes" in Death's Excellent Vacation 
  23. SS- "Small Town Wedding" in the Sookie Stackhouse Companion 
  24. Dead Reckoning
  25. Deadlocked
  26. SS- "If I Had a Hammer" in Home Improvement: Undead Edition
  27. Dead Ever After (the final book) due out May 7, 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment