Thursday, June 3, 2010

Book Release Dates

 The release dates listed are just on the series' that I am currently keeping up with right now. I will be adding the release dates to the reading order posts I put up for each series. And I am not perfect so there may be mistakes sometimes especially since I have dates going a year in advance. Some authors or publishers may change the dates and if I see that they have I will change them on here and on the reading order post. Furthermore, I will also add dates as I add series that I read and as the authors write more books, lol :)

08/31/10- Dark Peril- Carpathians series by Christine Feehan
09/07/10- No Mercy- Dark-Hunters series by Sherrilyn Kenyon
09/28/10- Taken by Midnight- Midnight Breeds series by Lara Adrian
10/2010- Styx's Storm- Breeds series by Lora Leigh
10/05/10- Crave- Fallen Angels series by JR Ward
10/26/10- The Fledgling Handbook- House of Night series by PC Cast
10/26/10- Misguided Angel- Blue Bloods series by Melissa De La Cruz
10/26/10- Ghost Town- Morganville series by Rachel Caine
11/2010- Hungry For You- Argeneau series by Lynsay Sands
12/14/10- Last Sacrifice- Vampire Academy series by Richelle Mead
12/23/10- My Fair Succubi- Succubus Diaries series by Jill Myles
12/29/10- The Ranger- Highland Guard series by Monica Mccarty
01/04/11- Awakened- House of Night series by PC Cast
01/18/11- Shadowfever- Fever series by Karen Marie Moning
01/23/11- Darkness Within- Lords of Avalon series by Kinley MacGregor (AKA Sherrilyn Kenyon)
02/01/11- Invincible: Chronicles of Nick by Sherrilyn Kenyon
02/22/10- This Side of the Grave- Night Huntress series by Jeaniene Frost
03/2011-  The Darkest Secret- Lords of the Underworld by Gena Showalter
03/2011- Afterlife- Evernight series by Claudia Gray
03/15/11- The Return: Midnight- Vampire Diaries by LJ Smith
03/29/11- Lover Unleashed- Black Dagger Brotherhood by JR Ward
04/04/11- Born of Shadows- League series by Sherrilyn Kenyon
07/2011- The Darkest Surrender- Lords of the Underworld by Gena Showalter

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait for Undead and Unfinished, No Mercy, Crave, Shadowfever (here Barrons, come to mama!, Last Scrifice, My Fair Succubi (I'll take Zane, thanks), Invincible and even though the last one didn't make me "holla" Born of Shadows.
    Whew I don't want much do I?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Born to Bite, No Mercy, Dark Peril, Hungry for you, Shadowfever, Last Sacrifice, My Fair Succubi, Darkness Within and Invincible are the ones I want to read most. I just got the Queen Betsy books on Ebay and am going to start on them as soon as they get here :)
    Yeah we don't want too much- good thing we both read fast, lol ;)

    ReplyDelete