Sunday, June 20, 2010

The Night Huntress books by Jeaniene Frost

Night Huntress series

SS- Reckoning (in Unbound)
1. Halfway to the Grave
2. One Foot in the Grave
SS- Happily Never After (in Weddings From Hell)
3. At Grave's End

SS- Devil to Pay (in Four Dukes and a Devil)
4. Destined For An Early Grave
SS- One For the Money (in Death's Excellent Vacation)
5. This Side of the Grave
6. One Grave at a Time
SS- Home for the Holidays (in The Bite Before Christmas)

Night Huntress World series

1. First Drop of Crimson  (events take place after Destined for an Early Grave)
2. Eternal Kiss of Darkness (events take place after First Drop of Crimson)

Night Prince series

1. Once Burned (events take place after Home for the Holidays novella)
2. Twice Tempted (events take place after Once Burned) due out March 26, 2013

My thoughts on the series:
WOW! I cannot believe I waited so long to read this series! I ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT! Definitely in my top favorite series of all! The World and Night Prince books go great with the series and add to the diversity of the characters. If my to be read list wasn't so long I would read this series over now just to see if I missed anything! You MUST read this series if you have not done so!

No comments:

Post a Comment