Monday, June 14, 2010

Darkyn series by Lynn Viehl

1. If Angels Burn
2. Private Demon
3. Dark Need
4. Night Lost
5. Evermore
6. Twilight Fall
7. Stay the Night
Novella- Master Of Shadows
Novella- Midnight Blues
Novella- Incarnatio
SS- Worthy
SS- Willing
SS- Wanted

My thoughts on the series:
This series was very hard for me to get into. But I gave it a few tries and finally, after like book 3, I understood the Darkyn world and it made reading the books easier. There are a couple stories that I especially loved. If you are wanting to read a series that you will love every book of- this is not for you. BUT if you are willing to give this world a try, you won't be disappointed after a couple books.

2 comments:

  1. OH I totally agree. Book one was so offputting - I thought he was a TOTAL asshat, but I loved Alex so I kept reading. I loved Jaus - gah I loved him. I loved the side story you know the one - that was where I lost my m/m cherry and didn't see it coming till the other man showed up. After the first book I was invested and liked the series better, but it took me a long time to forgive Michael. Like almost the whole series and I never really forgave him, more like just hated him less. I never read the novella's though or the spin off Kyndred series.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried to read the first of the Kyndred, I just couldn't get into it. So I quit. But the novellas are really good. I love Robin. LOVE HIM, lol. Oh yeah and Lucan- like yum. You can find all of her short stories free on her blog- http://pbackwriter.blogspot.com/
    you just gotta search it but I am pretty sure they are all there.

    ReplyDelete