Friday, May 28, 2010

Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead

1. Vampire Academy
2. Frostbite
3. Shadow Kiss
4. Blood Promise
5. Spirit Bound
6. Last Sacrifice- due out Dec. 14, 2010 

My thoughts on the series:
Another teenage/young adult series centering on the story of Rose Hathaway. This series is different than your your typical vampires and you would have to read at least the first book to see what I mean. These books made me FEEL (and if you are an avid reader like me- you understand). Richelle Mead cliffhangs these books something serious too so you definitely want to read them all together. I did notice my feelings changed towards one of the key characters of the series and it broke my heart, but, alas, there is nothing I can do but wait for Last Sacrifice to come out and, hopefully, heal my wounds.

2 comments:

  1. I love this series and I am so addicted. I can't wait for the last one either!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She always cliffhangs them so bad that it kinda makes me wish I had waited until the entire series was complete, but I still love them, lol.

    ReplyDelete