Friday, May 28, 2010

Twilight Saga by Stephenie Meyer

Now you know I had to start with something easy! LOL Like anyone out there that reads Vamps doesn't know these by heart♥
1- Twilight
1.5- Midnight Sun- A partial book- Edwards version of Twilight
2- New Moon
3- Eclipse
3.5- The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner: An Eclipse Novella
4- Breaking Dawn 

My thoughts on the series:
This series is focused on the love story of Bella Swan, who is a human, and Edward Cullen, who is a vampire. It is a well written teenage drama and is definitely worth reading at least once. I have to give Stephenie Meyer kudos for this series because she kick-started my love of reading again. After reading the Twilight series twice, back to back, I hunted down other paranormal love stories and became an addict.

1 comment:

  1. She did me too - if you ever check out Twimom227 you will see that is what kicked her back into reading as well

    ReplyDelete